What if there was a way to improve aerobic and anaerobic conditioning, burn fat while maintaining muscle mass, and that you could do all of this wi...
- To sprint fast, athletes must exhibit optimal technique. You can run faster if you learn to use your legs like hammers. Learn how, in this post by Cody Bidlow of ATHLETE.X!
- Key to speed? Elite sprinters are unlike other athletes., By Margaret Allen
- Are running speeds maximized with simple-spring stance mechanics?, By Kenneth P. Clark, and Peter G. Weyand
- Foot speed, foot-strike and footwear: linking gait mechanics and running ground reaction forces., By Kenneth P. Clark, Laurence J. Ryan, Peter G. Weyand
- Sprint Acceleration Mechanics: The Major Role of Hamstrings in Horizontal Force Production., By JB Morin et. al.
- Alteration of swing leg work and power during human accelerated sprinting., By Nagahara et. al.
- Previous page
- Page 2 of 2