Get the most out of your training by avoiding these issues which can inhibit transfer of training to sprinting performance or sports performance!
Sprint Training is still possible even if you do not have access to a track or gym. Learn how you can modify your training program so you can perform high quality training, regardless of what facilities you have access to.
Most of us understand that high performing sprinters do certain things differently than slower sprinters, but determining what it is that constitut...
Speed endurance is the quality of being able to maintain sprinting velocities at or near your maximal velocity. Learn how to improve speed endurance in this article!
- To sprint fast, athletes must exhibit optimal technique. You can run faster if you learn to use your legs like hammers. Learn how, in this post by Cody Bidlow of ATHLETE.X!
- Key to speed? Elite sprinters are unlike other athletes., By Margaret Allen
- Are running speeds maximized with simple-spring stance mechanics?, By Kenneth P. Clark, and Peter G. Weyand
- Foot speed, foot-strike and footwear: linking gait mechanics and running ground reaction forces., By Kenneth P. Clark, Laurence J. Ryan, Peter G. Weyand
- Sprint Acceleration Mechanics: The Major Role of Hamstrings in Horizontal Force Production., By JB Morin et. al.
- Alteration of swing leg work and power during human accelerated sprinting., By Nagahara et. al.